Sunday, February 22, 2015

Game Night @ DoK's
 
I'm stuck; I wanted to hang out @ DoK's last night. I was looking @ 'Heroine' and 'Reign'. Not sure I could pull off 'Heroine' but I'd love to play in somebody else's game… I originally wanted to do a One-Roll Stars & Worlds Game, but I never put it together.

Companies are kewl, like Groups with the FATE fractal. I want to use that, and I could run ORE some time. Spacecraft would be based on monsters, I guess. Actually, that's an idea for a living tech setting, especially, but not limited to, living starships!

Deal a Campaign- How many PCs? Number N*10 index cards, 1 to 10, plus 10 more, 1 to 10. Deal out eleven cards per player, so that, in theory, the PCs won't be overlapping each other's niches… I could write a program!

(Got lazy and put it to excel to roll me some virtual dice 8-)

PC #1 is 3x3, 3x10, and 2x4, with waste dice of 5, 6 and 7.

PC #2 is 4x5, 2x8 and waste dice of 2, 3, 4, 7 and 10.

PC #3 is 3x4, 2x3, 2x5 and 2x8 with waste dice of 6 and 10.

PC #4 is 2x2, 2x6, 2x9 and 2x10 with waste of 1, 4 and 8.

PC #5 is 4x6, 2x1, 2x4, and 2x5, with one waste die, 10.

PC #2 has four 5s, a 1st Mate and two 8s, a squad leader. PC #5 has four 6s, a Frontline Fighter who knows something of begging, trading and sailing. PC #1 has three 3s, a Traveling Bard, and three tens, a Minor Noble and dabbles at commerce. PC #3 has three 4s, a Canny Tradesman, sailor and squad leader. No. 4 is a Jack of all Trades, having some thieving, fighting, sorcery, and being a noble bastard.

3 PCs have a 10 waste die, but there are three charts to choose from, so they don't all have to be the same… 2 PCs have 7s and 2 have 4s, as well. Move through all three charts, from start to finish on the waste dice.

PC #4, the minor noble is the jack of all trades', PC #1's, half-brother. PC #2 has sailed with 3 and 5, wants a ship bad and is partners with the canny tradesman and the frontline fighter on a speculative venture… The minor noble has other people's money to invest, and a secret commission, perhaps, and some use of a thieving, fighting, spell-casting bastard half-brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment