Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Today’s word is ‘walkie-talkie’.


New super (great/regional) powers- China is done without middle eastern oil and the US is going home, Which leaves France, Turkey, Japan and… Argentina?! Well, if the Brazilians let them, which they may. If the Brazilians present them with an existential threat, probably. Plus, Brazil is and always was a bad idea. Brazilian agriculture makes no economic sense, it doesn’t use the Amazon for shipping!!! Stuff gets trucked over the mountains to Rio…

I'm going to map some triangles from a circular world map to a spherical one, where longitude is the angle around the pie and latitude is distance from the center. Vastly distorted at the edges, but I can see everything. I'm going to wrap the world div polygon shape around the outside of my triangle mesh. I can get a circumference, diameter and radius and size the world div based on rounding up radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment