Monday, September 18, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'tote'.


I want to do arcs, triangle fans from some angle to some other angle. I can select a point in my world map, push out some point and then, from just two points and some angle give the page a starting and ending angle, and so get a complete circle around an initial point and an arc around some border point. If we go with building arcs around the 'open' points of some selected clickable triangle div, then there would be up to three vertices but in practice there are two, one or none. I want to walk around the map from div to div, so a selected, currently occupied tile will be one color and neighbors will be some other color. My tile data structure needs tile.ovz for 'open vertices' and tile.nbz for 'neighbors', each of which contains the indices of open P7D and open TR7, p0, p1, p2, n0, n1, n2, area. I'm over-complicating things here, all I need for points at this time is horizontal and vertical pixel distance withing my world map div, P2D. Right now I also have room for longitude and latitude and also XYZ coordinates on the surface of my world sphere/polyhedron.

No comments:

Post a Comment