Sunday, November 3, 2019

3rd Day, Already Way Behind...

Sunday, 3 October 2019- So, where was I?  I have a POV character who is working on building or designing habitats. As a builder, he or she is bossing the bots and as a designer, h/s is one part artist, one part urban planner and three parts materials engineer. I'm just going to decide he is a 200 year old guy; no good reason, I just am. I also want him to have his own company, one of the little independent habitat building outfits. Little is very relative, but I think I want the story problem to be the survival of this guys' company. There is a disaster, what looks like an industrial accident and things look very^2 bad for this guys' little outfit, but it was no accident at all...

Conspiracy, people getting other people killed for fun and profit, or through desperation? This actually is a murder mystery, I suppose, and I have been enjoying British Village police procedurals, so I want something of the same thing, especially since I want to explore the environment and the little society here, locals versus outsiders with money and their own outsider ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment