Thursday, January 27, 2022

I haven't been drawing anything… I’m listening to Isaac Arthur talking about ‘Nuclear Terraforming’ of Mars! 8-P

Here’s a link- 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5svfhBLJvg0&list=RDCMUCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g&start_radio=1

I want to be able to draw random triangles from a pair of points in the back face of the cubic volume containing my world sphere. This is the backside so we’re looking out from the inside of the sphere and the counterclockwise winding appears clockwise through the depth of my world sphere, which we will be wrapping in triangles pushed out and wrapping around the surface of the world sphere to close up in front… Each individual triangle div will have a color based on depth, from dark to lighter green or blue and overlapping in front. I have a button to reset my circumference and radius and then add new triangle divs, starting of with a nice initial triangle fan from my initial triangle from those two random points spherified to the surface of my world sphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment