Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Today's prompt is the fountain of youth, so I drew a baby in front of a fountain with a little ball, a cane, eyeglasses and that's supposed to be false teeth…

I dithered about going back to the oval world map, but I think I can keep going with wrapping my world sphere. I also just got sidetracked watching the tail end of ‘Mr. Smith Goes To Washington’, but I would like to accomplish something tonight! 8-P

I made good progress last night into early this morning. I have size and area, which I can reset, plus start subdividing things by non-specific bits which would be land or sea. I set a minimum size for each of these bits and have the page carve out more bits out of the remaining surface area each time I click the ‘add area’ button. This eventually goes negative, so I need to fix that…  and designate bits as land or sea. I can also do a running count of land and sea ratio.


No comments:

Post a Comment