Monday, August 29, 2022

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...

17 April 2022- Math.atan2 and the Cross Product!

The map div is 502.6 pixels across. The world diameter and surface area are random and so is the size of some random area which I will have the page define with some triangles. The square root of the random area will give me a distance which I will use to create an initial triangle at two points some distance and angle from P0... which I will calculate the area for from the XYZ coordinates on the surface of a sphere. I will then make new triangles off of some edge of the triangle mesh which represents that random area until we have a sum of the triangle areas greater than or equal to the random area...

What I need to accomplish next is that first triangle and i would like to print the area inside the triangle as a daughter 'p' div, like I am already doing only for the area in m. km*2.

No comments:

Post a Comment