Monday, August 1, 2022

Today's prompt was 'stolen grain', for which I drew an angry little sketch of a deuce and a half loaded with stolen grain. Soldiers with guns a re standing around while two are finishing up pulling a tarp over the grain. I think that I probably should take another run at this, but I'm done for tonight. I added a few words to my belated august list, need another three weeks yet!!! 8-P


I was thinking today about how I really should just start my world mapper with three random points on the surface of my world and just make a triangle fan, which  will be a singleton, a triangle pair or pair of triangle pairs. If the angle is less than pi/2, less than ninety degrees then it's an 'extreme concavity' and I want to close it off by making a singleton, a triangle fan of one. If the angle is greater than that we start with a pair of triangles and move points around and or subdivide as needed to make things interesting but complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment