Friday, August 5, 2022

Today's  prompt was 'greenhouse'. I drew the inside of a small one with benches or shelves, which is more my speed anyway...


I still want to make an exploration game, like a hexcrawl, only it's about arcs of territory you can go to the horizon and then beyond... 8-P I can build out adjacent triangles and have four clickable divs for movement. As the user clicks and chooses an adjacent triangle, the page changes the clickable divs around so that the other divs are now adjacent to the chosen triangle. If a triangle has open edges, the page makes an adjacent triangle for that edge and closes it. if there's a small concavity, less than 90 degrees or half pi, we can make a triangle to close it. The arc of exploration means that I should know what triangles are adjacent to the three triangles adjacent to the central triangle, but this is overkill for the initial game.

No comments:

Post a Comment