Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Today's prompt is 'koala bear', but apparently the most important thing to know about them is that they're not a bear or that they have two thumbs on each hand…



Journal your solo role playing sessions; get information with some sort of oracle, asking questions and answering them randomly or by GM fiat, whichever works best in each case. Then make a decision, determine an outcome and write it down, plus perhaps draw something, a map or scene.

I copy and pasted my prompting code into yet another journaling page instead of working on anything of substance. I'm using the random percentiles and random word buttons for inspiration, I've done similar things in the past with a spreadsheet. I miss being able to input math into the page like with OneNote, but there's no reason I couldn't set something up to parse an equation which I've fed into an input and had the page do the math for me, like the volume of a 51 meter round asteroid is ((51)/2)^3/(3/4)*PI, but half of (51)^3 works better, is simpler and good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment