Sunday, December 18, 2022

Today's prompt was 'kangaroo'.


I want to reach 600 hundred posts for 2022, for no particular reason and I'm 25 posts away. I have tonight and thirteen more days so I just need two a day, which is copy and pasting my usual sketch and whatever I get coded, sometimes just a placeholder and then I revise and replace or continue on with a new post, so I just need to get to it, and a couple more tonight would be nice! 8-


I was inspired to write a drabble-


Hope opened an eye and wiped blood, dirt and sweat out of the other one, the sounds of brutal fighting all around her. She lay on her side, preparing to sit up and saw the boot coming just in time to grab and ride the worst of the kick. She had the heel and ankle in one hand and the instep in the other, took a firm grip and twisted as the booted foot bucked and tried to shake her. She went one way, up against a wall, and the booted figure staggered a step away, keeping to their feet and swinging a rifle up to their shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment