Wednesday, June 14, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'just draw an alien, vlc', so a plant/fungoid alien.


This could be the alien healer from yesterday.

I've heard some great things about 'Beyond the Wall' a no-prep fantasy game for basically setting up a zero-session. You design your village and the young heroes of what would basically be a young adult fantasy novel about a handful of main characters, their friends, enemies and kin (who can be either, of course 8-P)


I just dled a couple of supplements and probably would have spent money on hardcopy and a zip file by now if I wasn't looking for something more along the lines of my beloved 'hard SF space adventure', emphasis on no magic and psionics…


I guess I'll keep on floundering around. The thing to do, I know, is to buckle down and write my own (Hahaha! Sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment