Monday, December 18, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'paw'.


I googled a few cute dog's paws for reference.

I redid some note taking code last night, a to do list which I have used in the past to get my prompt utility and the solo RPG code I kludged up. I want to write note taking code which will take a phrase or trait in risus and turn it into a clickable, rollable stat.

***

"Kendra's Kittens, Bear's Traveling Circus."

The man looked over to Daria. Stan (or Ski, Bear preferred 'Ski' and some of his people (his roadies?) did as well. They followed where he led... Stan was agreeable on this where he was disagreeable in other things; 'just don't call me late for dinner.') crooked his head sideways, very much like Scar, inquisitive, waiting. The dog, Daria noticed, was looking up in the same way.

"Don't you think we should have a little nickname for our little group?"

"I hadn't given it any thought. Those two are much more huggable than me..."

"Your bark is worse than..." Daria trailed off and Stan smiled, ruefully.

"I'm the guy you send when you can't be nice."

Stan believes in people, that is to say, they may 'prove out', like Kermit did. He's got a low opinion of most people because he has high standards, well since the rise of the dead, most survivors of necessity can meet them...

Daria is a Christian and believes that which has gone bad in the world 🌎🌍 can be made right. She's forgiven God.

"Oh, he's not an atheist; nobody who hates God that much is really an atheist."

No comments:

Post a Comment