Saturday, February 26, 2022

No prompt from Nelson yet, unless I missed it...
I'm at Bob Evans with Mom and asked her for a prompt and finally got 'dog'. I drew Joe Scot's long suffering Zoe in a fairy costume-


I worked on using the cross product last night on a 3D world mapper and meant to get back to it. I take two points on the surface of my world sphere and get a third by subtracting the difference between the two to push a point around, ‘spherify’ it by moving that back to the surface of my world sphere and adding the cross product of the two vectors made by these three points to the middle one, spherify that and get a pair of adjacent triangles. I can use the cross product to get the areas of each of these triangles, but I will want to make a lot of triangles faces for a polyhedron to try to best approximate the surface area of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment