Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Need Not Be Humanoid- that's a good place to start!


I went to Newark last night, bought a game I'll probably never run, and then I got my comics over at Captain Bluehen- consider my weekend over...



What would I like to be playing or running in? I backed out of the fantasy game because I lost interest in the character by the time we were supposed to start, and I'd never even written him up in pf, just wrote a character concept...



BTW, and I may be asking too much, but the character concept should be playable as your character without having to force it into the roleplaying game. I would prefer that chargen be a group activity and that it stat out the PC without needing to resort to a rulebook. The character sheet should be all you ever need to create and play your character, dongma? I'm thinking D6, FATE 2.0, Risus, etc.



Science fiction

Critters

Weird and wonderful worlds to explore, and create as we explore

Kickass female characters

Broken characters that get better and/or 'the man who learned better' plot

Aliens or fantasy species, need not be humanoids.



Need Not Be Humanoid- that's a good place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment