Tuesday, September 21, 2021

I want to pick some points within my world div, so I need to be able to derive some offset from clicking in the world div. I think I need to define the world div as separate from a map space, but we can just make a point in the world div to get my offset. There needs to be a reset button for the world div and a note to tell the user to click on the ‘green dot’ to start. I want this little green start dot to be very small to make my offset as precise as possible, so I need to revisit my little seeker ellipse from a few months back.

To make points, we can use rectangles or circles. To make lines, we can figure this out properly, or we can make quads for each line segment, or skinny pill shapes. This is one way I could make some serpentine landmass… sigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment