Friday, March 31, 2023

Juggling Easter Bunny, first pass

31 March 2023- Easter Bunny!

Jim suggested that I do an animation of a rabbit juggling easter eggs. To that end, first I will draw a bipedal rabbit with arms and hands to juggle eggs dyed in bands, or spotted, or painted with flowers... Focus!!! 8-P The trick I remember from a book I read in Grandma Shafers' living room has had me drawing ovals all over the place to do limbs and heads, hands, feet and abdomens, but here in the last few years I've been drawing limb segments as triangles because that's the simplest polygon and easy for me to tell the web page to draw triangles and triangle fans, or points on an N-gon around some center. The latter is basically how I got the page to draw the most recent project, the shamrock. In the case of my bipedal rabbit, the first thing we know it stands upright on two legs and has a rabbit-like body with rabbit- like head and bunny ears, eyes, mouth, nose and whiskers!

Stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment