Monday, July 26, 2021

Daughter Div Experiments, Oh My!

I need to see if I can dynamically create and manipulate multiple daughter divs, color them, shape them and move them around.I’m going to need to use toString to convert numbers and strings into strings for CSS to understand, like I did last night when I moved the red jelly bean around the page, following my mouse cursor. I need to change that from mouse move to mouse click because that is better for my android screen, I don’t have a separate mouse or pointing device.

  1. Create child divs with javascript

  2. Move them around with a mouse click (create at an empty spot, select and then designate a destination, which gives me the start of a game or something)

  3. Make triangles. I want to make a single triangle base, select a point within to subdivide into three upper triangle faces of a tetrahedron and then open it like a flower; in fact, I could make a procedural rose, possibly. I won’t get there tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment