Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Little piggies and peeps...

I zonked out, predictably. My foot was not a happy foot and the little piggy was weepy, but altogether we may be getting somewhere. I was pulling on the damn stitch thinking it was a sticky fiber from the bandaids, but I managed to not pull it out. Got a shower without having the bagged foot get soaked, actually did a good job bagging, taping and saran-wrapping it, then peeled the old mess (but not too disgusting) and got the little piggy's new bandaid on and wrapped in the sticky tape. A bandaid under the stitch, then over the ugly wound at the end of the toe, then around that and then the sticky tan gauze stuff. The place where Dr. Hopkins cut the tendon isn’t bleeding, which is good except I’d rather have a little blood flow to prove good circulation… Enough gabbing about my diabetes related ills.

I need to at least get my peeps moving about and do something about destinations which are on the other side of the wooden wall. I’ll worry about that after I get the peeps moving towards the destination. What to do once it gets there… to confuse the issue, dx is peep x - destination x, which we will reduce to one pixel by dividing dx by math.abs(dx), unless dx is zero, then we need to head off that little divide by zero headache. Same thing for dy. Now, if abs(dx) is less than 1, just make peep x equal to dest. x and when dx and dy both equal zero, we create a new destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment