Saturday, July 24, 2021

Essential work for essential pay...

Nobody wants to work (be exploited) anymore! Pay them like they are essential to a thriving business, because they are! It’s no surprise that the coddled captains of industry need this explained to them, they’ve been running businesses into the ground this way for decades. Extract every penny from the business and put nothing back into it…

I’m going to work on ‘Create and Destroy The World!’ again, but this time I’m going to ruthlessly prune old code back to PR#G, input boxes and buttons; I got what I wanted to do to sort of work last night but I want code which I can copy into blogger. With PR#s I will be able to procedurally generate worlds at a later date. For now I can generate PR planet names and diameters or get input from the user, then create some sloppy world maps and destroy them at the click of a button! 8-P

  1. Prune code

  2. Add input boxes for planet names and diameters (but offer PR) 

  3. Size canvas based on diameter (in hundreds of kilometers?)

  4. Draw some sloppy worldmaps

  5. Destroy the worlds in a suitably rude fashion at the button click

No comments:

Post a Comment