Monday, February 12, 2024

Running out of time for today...
I found some more prompts!!!

Playing with the timeline utility again, such as it is...
(Time keeps slipping into the future)
I want to do time skips until I get to a good date, have put together something interesting, or both!

2137, 14 billion
Flying Monkey Plague
2314, 69.8 billion

The Flying Monkey Plague is just a placeholder, but now I want to make it a 'real' event. Literally was the way I meant it originally, but now I think it's something else, pretty obviously! 8-P

I tend to want to get the good bits out before I lose them and there are some throwaway bits from Costigan, but just now as I should be sleeping I need to at least get the bones of what I was musing on in the covenant of stars story;

Scavs
Ferals
Fuger

Wendy's friend was in a brawl

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Well you can take the girl out of Fort Collins, but you can't take Fort Collins out of the girl..." She winced and added. "One of you feral freaks *bit* me!"

She looked around at them, habitat rats one and all. "You think that you high and mighty space born bastards know about death zones and scavs and ferals, oh my! Well I don't care what fairy tales you fugees got told over your kibble, you don't know. You don't have any..."

"Stand down, en-eye. Stand down! Now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment