Saturday, February 3, 2024


This guy was epic.
Today's prompt was 'seaweed', but I never drew a sketch and now I need more prompts as well for the coming week.
Just now:


I have also been playing hooky from writing drabbles for a few days. 8-(
***
They wandered down the broken shore, worried about getting mobbed and trapped by the cliffs or floaters drifting in off of the ocean. They gathered some seaweed and moved inland after one close call with what looked to Ben to be an extended family, more than twenty.
"I'm not cut out to wander through the aftermath of the end of the world," he told Brenda that night over seaweed and a questionable find, a bag of beef jerky.
"I wasn't looking forward to this, but there's a method to my madness."
She didn't elaborate and Ben was too road weary, well off road, actually, to care. He thought about it the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment