Sunday, February 25, 2024

This morning's prompt was 'cute baby'.


8-P

So, I lost a scrap of a drabble on Friday and proceeded to blow off the weekend. It was childish and I was childish and all I accomplished was to wallow in hurt and self-pity and I hope that I'm over it.

I've been neglecting the other stories, threads of drabbles and been a little more attached to this one for various reasons. The Mom and her son live, I'm not playing any cheap tricks with them and if you've been paying attention, her losing her foot is deeply meaningful to Ben and his fears, and my fears, too. Ben and I kind of need for Carol to 'walk again', whatever that entails, most likely some sort of prosthetic, which may be part of whatever Brenda is up to, looking for a solution, so a medical warehouse sounds like good loot...

No comments:

Post a Comment