Friday, August 27, 2021

Jim was telling me that I needed to write more… not sure if that’s because my code is soooo bad, or my writing has any merit. I should get something going here… I worked on the triangles riles thing and actually got some triangle tiles, but it’s still not making me happy.

It’s now the 28th, the second anniversary of my Dad’s death. I need to go up and visit his grave.

Back to triangle tiles. I can splat out three points and make a triangle, feed those points into an array and format them as a polygon for shape-outside and clip-path in CSS. I want those points to be in clockwise order, by finding the leftmost first and then the highest remaining point next. If two points are both ‘leftmost’, the highest comes first. If the two remaining points are highest, the leftmost comes next. These triangles are defined by the vertices, but the edges are implied and open vs. closed edges are important towards building adjacent triangles.


No comments:

Post a Comment