Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Back to work today and I had my parts for a power pack finally, but it’s not what I was building today. That aside, tonight I want to change the color of a clickable element to prove that the user can interact with these dynamic, scriptable DOM elements.

Which I just did, finally, after messing around with an older version of the page and wondering why none of my changes were happening… Now you can click in the world polygon and draw a new world with a red background. You can click on the ‘New World’ button to draw another world with the blue background.

This is all silly stuff, but I am very slowly building up some tools to make my page and the DOM elements interactive. I would like to improve my daughter polygon and draw its sister, make unique daughter polygons clickable so we can subdivide them, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment