Thursday, August 26, 2021


I couldn’t make what I was working on last night; I have the page making a new random element (actually paragraph) every time I click inside the oval, but it also creates an element when I click in a new element, because it’s inside the oval; grrr… I need mapspace, which right now is an oval representing a spherical world, with either side of the oval, from pole to pole, is a line of similar coordinates which are actually right next to each other so the world oval wraps around to from left to right edge and right back to left. I imagine this a little like the cleft of a peach, you know, where God split it, just like where God split you, back there between your cheeks…

(Now I may actually find out if anybody ever reads my nonsense!)


No comments:

Post a Comment