Thursday, January 4, 2024

I just realized I never did a character yesterday, so I need two for today...

This morning's prompt was 'senile old wizard', which is mean and I don't think I drew that, either, looks keen of eye to me!


Two characters- Obviously, yesterday's place was a lava trench and today's face is 'senile old wizard'.

The face is a homeowner desperately trying to reinforce the lava trench and keep lava from overflowing and spilling out to destroy his family home.

The not-senile old wizard has come in from his demolished tower by the sea and wants to help, having lost his home to a storm which finished undermining it. He casts a powerful incantation and the house grows legs and walks away... without the owner or most of his family. His daughter and her mutt are having the time of their lives, though!!! 8-P

No comments:

Post a Comment