Wednesday, January 24, 2024

This morning's prompt is 'rocket stove'.


Yeah, I can go back to the planet of the lost habitat rats...
I may want to, but Ben and Brenda are scrounging through the apocalypse and comparing notes.
***
"That's an awesome rocket stove."
"A what?" Ben looked honestly confused and Brenda chuckled, thought about something and burst out laughing. Now Ben was insulted.
"I don't think it's funny, whatever 'it' is." He frowned and added, "I guess that sounded a little butt-hurt-"
"I'm sorry. It occurred to me you reinvented the rocket stove, from first principles."
"I just needed to get more out of less, so I made sure it got air, then constricted and kept the gasses hot to completely burn the gasses, after I found out that they were still flammable- don't ask! That made less smoke and I learned to cook hot and fast, like a wok, not cooler and slower like a barbecue."

No comments:

Post a Comment