Sunday, January 1, 2023

Today's prompt is 'fireworks', although they look more like dandelions!


My perpetual prompt page is broken... I patched it, for now. Until the next thing which I failed to anticipate!

I'm going to do the thing!


I'm doing
https://emeralddragonwrites.wordpress.com/.../world23-an.../ instead of #dungeon23, starting with a bandit camp in a cleft in the cliff face. There's a big old tree and an overhang for shelter, with a lean to added and a place to climb up into the tree for a look out.


The cleft is a dangerous climb, but doable for anyone healthy enough (not me!). The gap between the protruding corner of the overhang and the great old tree has been filled in with an A-frame lean-to which doesn't do a great job of shedding water but is a lot less drafty than the overhang. A half dozen scraggly bandits and their dependents live here, a dysfunctional family of sorts.

I'm going to code up a page with the bandits ages and such. I also decided that I would take another step, adding flora and fauna, a blood oak for the great old tree, because it bleeds pink sap and a peregrine griffin, a peregrif, living in the crags of the cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment