Sunday, January 22, 2023

Today's prompt was 'whimsy'. I went looking for 'Peter Whimsy', and Google showed me 'The Duchess of Whimsy', so I drew that.


Sunday is for settlements again. Something to do with whimsy and perhaps the Duchess above. I'm thinking a fortress island controlling the approach to the port city and capitol of Dunroody. Whimsy Island, the Duchess of Whimsy is the older sister of the King in Dunroody. Her castle is called Odd Castle, and it is.... the main port and town is Port Whimsy, of course.

Ah, Gunsmoke (I was watching with Mom); Miss Kitty sure does like looking after strays…

A scared kid walks into her saloon, coughing his first and likely last whiskey, and when he warns her she doesn't want want to be standing so close to him, "ma'aming" her like a six year old instead of a sixteen year old, she doesn't shoo him out into the street or out the back alley, she hides him in her room ("Lock it!" She orders him!) and faces down the lynching crew before scurrying off to get Marshall Dillon.

Miss Kitty is on my Zombie-apocalypse crew…


No comments:

Post a Comment