Friday, January 27, 2023

Today's prompt was 'celery', and Nelson sketched a few stalks as well.


I need my Friday faction for world23. Something to do with celery, celerity or alacrity, which reminds me of the Cheerful Charlies from 'Involuntary Man's Laughter'. A conspiracy for Good, or at least a business/charity (a charity is still a business, still needs to keep the lights on) dedicated to take care of people but especially on hope and laughter. The M'you'ch has a sideline in that, the 3F, Friendly Freida's Fellowship.

I should start working on a cupid animation for St. Valentine's Day next month. Also, can we please have a happy little solarpunk/ribopunk game where we all get off this rock while turning it into a garden of Eden? No? Alright, I guess I'll have to do it myself...

Okay. Specifications for a solarpunk game of ribopunk hijinks. Humans are not angels, but we're not demons, either. We can do this.

Thrive Today, Better Than Yesterday?

I'll just have to risk that woke label and go with progressive, upbeat punk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment