Sunday, February 5, 2023

No sketch or world23 yesterday because I was a complete slug. The prompt was 'kangaroo rat' and 'leaves' this morning, so I finally drew them this afternoon.


I need a rumor for yesterday and a new settlement for today. I also need to get some code written!

The rumor is pretty silly, hog apples are poisonous, which they're not, similar to some stupid ideas about tomatoes being deadly, because the acids did in fact leach the pewter plates the rich were using and make them sick, but not the peasants who couldn't afford the pewter!!! 8-P

The Northern Wastes and the Walking Thickets lead west to steppe lands beyond the smoking mountains, which have a number of active volcanoes, especially the Three Sisters.

I got some coding done last night but I need to finish up world23 for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment