Sunday, February 26, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'asteroid farmer', but what I sketched was an asteroid farm...


Sunday's world23 is back to Sunday's Settlement, followed Monday Monsters, Meteorology, etc., Two Settlement Tuesdays, What's Weird and Wonderful Wednesdays, Thugs and Thinkers Thursdays, Faction Fridays and Saturday Secrets. Whew... Sunday's settlement is looking ahead to where the (unnamed?) river out of the Stinking Sea meets up with a major western river, a mighty basin we could travel up to the North West, or go down the greater river somewhere to the sea. What does 'asteroid farm' have to do with this? All I can think of is the cabbage or cauliflower I drew in the both right for some reason; perhaps the river city is nicknamed the 'Big Cabbage' for some reason? 8-P 

I'm almost back to my world map rabbit hole. I'd like to figure out if this world has moons and draw them at this last step where I had the page draw a light blue 'world'. Next I will probably splat out some random pixels within the radius of the world, just one 2D hemisphere which represent the 3D near face of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment