Friday, February 3, 2023

Today's prompt was 'jalapeno', not that I've ever had one... The sketch cleaned up nicely with just a little photo-shopping between my cell and google docs, but the version I see here in the blog utility where I type and copy-paste is unvarnished truth, warts and all, mostly the bleed through on the used paper with which I make my scratch journals.


Friday's world23 is for factions, what does that have to do with a jalapeno?! 8-P
Spicy foods and spices for that matter help food last longer by discouraging the growth of bacteria, at least I understand it. This is much more common in tropical climates, so, not so much with the frozen North and the walking thickets. On the other hand, what if there was a reason why the north might need spicy food? Or heat, real heat, not spice? Hog apples are a meat substitute with an inner core which heats the hog apple from the inside out, rupturing the hog apple when 'done'. You need to be careful not to burn yourself with the steam!

No comments:

Post a Comment