Thursday, February 9, 2023

Today's prompt was 'quokka', which is a fat little nocturnal tree-climbing short-eared marsupial rabbit...


World23 Thursdays are for NPCs... local notables and the like. I think a caravan captain might be in order. What might this Caravan Captain have to do with the quokka? Perhaps she has a furry little critter as a pet.

I'm really enjoying 'Astrid' on PBS. The French with subtitles is a little hard to follow, but worth it

Thursday is a big TV night for me, Father Brown and then the rest of Ghosts, back to PBS for seaside hotel, some bob's burgers and Astrid, police procedurals bookmarking my night.
Oddly enough, I really dig seaside hotel for being a slice of pre WWII danish life stubbornly resisting the intrusion of a big bad world. A little microcosm of society as a whole which works because these characters actually care about each other, and some of them are not really good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment