Friday, February 10, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'polish' and I drew a can of Kiwi brand shoe polish. I took some liberties with the label, as the picture I used for a reference had a very small kiwi, just an icon really.


World23 Fridays are for factions again. There's an underground in the village of the valley of the lake, which is literally underground, with a meeting and hiding place in a lava tube cave with a secret underwater exit and a regular entrance in the village. There's no big secret about it, it's used for storage, with the faction using the underwater exit as a way to quietly get in and out of the village.

I revised my code from last night, but all I did was update the place holder, and I didn't even bother to re-title it from 'placeholder'!!! Anyway, I think that I want to leave the code for getting a seed# from the user or generating a random seed, but go to a sector map with stars and worlds based on the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment