Saturday, February 18, 2023

This morning's prompt was 'pangolin', which need to be a fantasy race in my world23 now!



I accomplished a few things with my coding last night and I have one concrete goal for tonight, on a second click move the star to the center of the sector map.

I need to do something with rumors for Saturday's world23. There are believed to be giant burrowing scaled critters who eat ants which in turn live in vast grass seed harvesting colonies under the steppe. Not termites, although the girls build temperature and climate control into their diggings. Intelligent pangolins ranch the ants...

Going back to the sickness eaters, the secret which the faction controlling sickness eating is trying to keep is that the giant pangolins are the sickness eaters. The whole process was always going to be unpleasant, but now it involves trafficking in an oppressed race of people, who just want to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment