Friday, October 29, 2021

Got some stuff done last night. The next step is to splat out triangles with either three random points, or two random points of a vector and get a third point from the dx and dy. The two point, vector dx/dy approach gives me a number of possibilities, from randomly pushing a third point out to building a complex polygon from a boring diamond quad to a tear-drop with a stem sticking out of the big round end. The pointy end is straightforward and the round end with a stem comes from finding a few triangle centers. I can start with that diamond quad and go from there.

 

Nelson’s word today was ‘infectious’. He was a little late getting it to me and I had started to worry about him, but he came by after seven. The Inktober prompt was ‘patch’, from which I drew some strawberry plants with berries and runners; two is a patch! 8-P From that I got (46/45) Strawberry Patch Magic-46, Entangle-45, Sad Origin Story- 43, which is at least a little different every time he tells it, and an attack Feed Me! 34, based on the tagline from that monster plant movie and stage play… the character is a lot like Poison Ivy, a super vigilante. I’ve come up with a few supers lately, got supers on the brainpan! Maybe there’s a pandemic which doesn’t always kill you, sometimes it leaves you… changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment