Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Nelson’s word this morning was ‘guide’ and today’s Inktober prompt is ‘spark’, which I illustrated with a fire striker, sparks and a pile of shavings. From that I wrote up Thomas Sparks, a flame-jumper who Fights Fires- 30, (39/39) Parachute- 39 and Wilderness Survival (Guide)- 39 and for comedic relief I decided he put a 15 in to Play Video Games! He’s currently playing in one of those E-Sports game shows but his day job is jumping out of perfectly good airplanes to fight forest fires and he has taken enough interest in wilderness survival that he has an off season job of wilderness guide.

Back to the falling and burning leaves. I want to make a simple polygon, a colorful leaf quad and a black triangular stem I think. Make these objects which I can modify or delete, such as when we have the ‘flames’ consume them. Then I want to get back to my world polygon and world peach polygon.


No comments:

Post a Comment