Monday, October 25, 2021

No words yesterday and this morning I did my usual weekend catch up with three inktober drawings for ‘leak’, ‘extract’ and ‘splat’.  They’re not much to look at, but I copy and pasted them into drabbles because I can, I guess. It’s sort of what I do now.

I’m behind on character a day. I think the word I would use with this drawing is disgust, from a leaking oil barrel to gushing well-head to a bug-splattered wind-shield. Taking that to my updated character generator- A psion whose’ first talent was ‘leak’ or ‘leakage’ of 11, they can over hear background thought-chatter, extract of 37, they can pull from unwilling targets who are resisting, ‘splatter’ of 37 (second of 37/37) they can smash someone psionically, ‘wall’ of 40, they can defend against psionics and ‘calm’ of 39 (second of 40/39), they can ease anguish or calm a subject psionically.

I wanted a double and this gives me a good example of a decent character, try again with ‘love’ from yesterday and another sketch, no, I found my Moms’ arrangement. Going with a character who Heals- 46, Loves- 45 (2nd of 46/45), Arranges- 28, Sews- 28 (2nd of 28/28) and Cooks- 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment