Friday, October 15, 2021

A hammock with a tarp fly overhead is the simplest way to get something I can camp in without having to get up and down and crawl in and out. A triangle with lines at the corners is the simplest way to get a flat floor I could sleep on. I want something I can sit down in like a swing or hammock and get up from fairly easily, but also not roll out of, so a berm or zippered door. Sling a stereotypical hammock between two trees and stake out the left and right side of the head end. The head is elevated, but so are the feet, running uphill on the long end of things. My butt would tend to be right above the line of the right and left axis between the two stakes spreading the hammock open. You sit down in the hammock and lie back, you get out by sitting up and swinging your feet over and around to stand, pushing up against the hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment