Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I did a number of quick character sketches based on the Inktober prompt of ‘connect’ and the drawing I did for that this morning. (33/33) Lineman- 33, Brawl- 33, (33/32) Mechanic- 33, Rifle- 32, (28/27) Paramedic- 28, German- 27. Linus Booker is a former Army Paramedic who served in Germany and learned better German, improving on his HS German. He followed up with a tour in Afghanistan and decided that he wanted out and nothing more to do with trauma. He got out and got a job with a utility company maintaining the power lines, but he’s a decent brawler, rifleman and mechanic as well.
 

Nelson’s word today was ‘clarity’ and I drew a little pond doodle> The character, Clarity Lake, has three simple traits, Eye Doctor- 41, Sailboat=26 and Perception- 14. Only this latter trait is used to see ‘what should be’.

What I should be working on is my halloween animation, falling leaves that the user rakes together and then burns up... 
  1. I have code for the offset, so start there.

  2. Pick a point and let them fall. I have little rectangles going on… I can make leaf polygons out of that point and a vector.

  3. Sweep leaves together by moving them halfway to a horizontal position picked by the user.

  4. Burn the leaves with dancing little triangles and consume them, shrinking them down to zero height.

No comments:

Post a Comment