Monday, November 8, 2021

Monday 8 November 2021- The 8 Inktober 2019 prompt was ‘frail’, so I tried to draw a bedridden seasoned citizen… this turned out pretty awful! The character I ‘rolled’ up on my dead simple character generator is a caregiver, but it was pretty boring. I’d like to try again with the woman trapped in a bed. What I have in mind is a truly amateur maker who tinkers, in fact her skill is Tinker w/ Bots- 35 ‘Fetch’- 24, which is big enough and complex enough to fetch and carry her around. It also counts as her attack and defense. Finally (she doesn’t get much to do with this, I should give her some more skill points and skills) ‘Copter Bot’- 14, which is a fairly hefty drone, it could also be used for attack and defense I imagine.


Nelsons’ word was ‘restaurant’, and I’ve already written up a character who was a short order cook turned owner. Thinking of the pie maker movie and a bread mage from literally the last book I read, how about magical food? ‘Cookie’ enchants food like potions or animates (but not reanimates!) bread and pastry golems. (33/33) Bake Some Magic! 33 and Decorate- 33, Run Bakery- 32 (the business and operation), (41/40) Mean Sourdough! 41 is her bread starter, which is a decent attacker and defender, and Let Me Help! 40 is her proclivity and skill at meddling in the business of people who really need help.

https://vincesalienzoo.blogspot.com/2021/10/plz.html- my dead simple character generator

No comments:

Post a Comment