Saturday, November 20, 2021

Nelson's word is 'pastor' and the 20 Inktober 2019 prompt was 'tread'. Pastor tread softly? Tread Pastor Roberts? 'A good pastor walks where angels fear to tread, for there is his flock.' So I used the dead simple character generator to come up with the following traits (as always, this is just where I start; if I was to use any of these characters they’d be heavily revised! 8-P)- (37/37) Minister to the Sick- 37 and Convince (con?)- 37, (48/47) Vanquish Eeee-vile! 48 and Smite the (Merely) Wicked! 47, then finally Make Tea Time Conversation- 44 (I’m thinking of Father Brown, I guess).

I want to draw a river network branching out from a central point. Splat out a dozen points and then find the two which are closest together to start with. Remove these two and then look for the point among the remaining points which is closest to these two, forming a line from this third point to the point which is closest to it to the remaining point. This list is my initial river network. The two endpoints run ‘downhill’ to the middle point and the network is actually a list of line/river segments which ‘run downhill’ from a point not yet in the network to a point already in the network.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment