Tuesday, November 30, 2021

 

'Catch' and yesterday's 'injured' with Nelson's 'letters' gives me 'catch injured letters'; 'L' in a cast and sling, using a crutch. Today’s word was ‘landlord’. I don't know what I want to do with that.

I worked on ‘triangle arc exploration’ yesterday, starting with a hexagon around a starting point. I’d rather make a diamond around an initial point and subdivide the triangles of the quad triangle fan into triangle pairs to make an octagon with eight internal triangles. I can do this with trigonometry or use the dx and dy to make that diamond to the octagon I mentioned. The initial polygon is an arc of points around the origin. You have a point some radius from the origin and the next point is at right angles to the last point and then gets pulled to a distance equal to the radius from the origin.


No comments:

Post a Comment